1. Read the text below about La mansión del inglés. Use the word at the end of the line to form a word that fits into the space in the same line.
Follow the example (0).
3. Complete the second sentence so that it has similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word given. Do not change the word given.
You must use between two and five words, including the word given (contractions count as two words).
1. "You made me late, Charles!" said Camilla.
2. I expect you were exhausted after working all the weekend.
You exhausted after working all the weekend.
3. "I'll see you Saturday night Samantha", said Randy.
Randy see her Saturday night.
4. I don't object to you sleeping with other men.
I you sleeping with other men.
5. Although he was very tired, Pepito agreed to do the shopping.
Pepito agreed to do the shopping tired.
6. This is the first time I've had a siesta.
I'm not a siesta.
7. Could you look after our plants while we are on holiday?
Would you mind our plants while we are on holiday?
8. Jack Nicholson is the best actor in Hollywood.
Nobody in Hollywood Jack Nicholson.
9. My uncle was 65 when he learnt Spanish.
My uncle learnt Spanish 65.
10. "Whose is this Gameboy?" the teacher asked the students.
Who ? the teacher asked the students.
11. They aren't selling tickets for the U2 concert until next week.
Tickets for the U2 concert until next week.
12. Manoli couldn't eat the curry because it was too spicy.
The curry Manoli to eat.
13. I'm sorry I didn't kiss her when I had the chance.
I her when I had the chance.
14. You may have to sleep outside so take a sleeping bag.
Take a sleeping bag sleep outside.
15. The last time I got drunk was eight months ago.
I eight months.